Special Projects Grant Program
The Special Projects Grant Program was established to support small projects conducted by Oregon ACNM members that would contribute to the mission and purposes of the Oregon ACNM Affiliate which are to:
- Promote the health and well being of women and newborns within their families and communities through the development and support of the profession of midwifery as practiced by Certified Nurse-Midwives (CNMs) and Certified Midwives (CMs).
- Promote the profession of midwifery, excellence in the practice of midwifery and the education of midwives within the State of Oregon.
- Give support and encourage CNM/CMS and SNM/SMs.
- Provide information to the public and to organization concerning excellence in midwifery and women’s health care practices and services.
- Conduct research activities relating to the profession of midwifery and women’s health.
The program is open to any member of the Oregon ACNM Affiliate.
Proposals will be reviewed by members of the Special Projects Grant Committee and the Oregon ACNM Affiliate Board. Selection decisions are final.
Click here for application materials
Contact Special Projects Grant Committee for more information firstname.lastname@example.org